Three Vision Drive, Route 9W
Natick, MA 01760
A time to recuperate or to substitute for a caregiver temporarily.
A “respite” is a short-term break from something. Respite stays at Beaumont are ideal for individuals to get back on their feet after a hospital stay or when their caregiver isn’t available temporarily. Such stays can be coordinated for any amount of time; we encourage a multiple-day plan for the person’s ease and comfort.
Respite guests stay in private or semi-private rooms, join in the daily routines of our Beaumont community, and enjoy all of the services and amenities available to our long-term care Residents:
- A home-like atmosphere
- Medical management by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant
- On-site nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Medication management, monitoring and administration
- Access to physical, occupational and speech language therapies (at an additional charge)
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Balanced, therapeutic meals and snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Participation in social and recreational activities
An Individual in our Beaumont Respite Program has access to clinical staff for further assessment, if needed, and may transition to long-term care with us if considered appropriate.