Long-term Care: a Restorative Care Program
Our team brings a personal touch to our home-like environment.
Extended stays are for people who require significant medical care, need support with performing typical daily activities or demonstrate challenges preventing a safe return to their prior living arrangement. Such long-term care is decided only after careful and thorough consideration.
Beaumont strives for a “Resident-directed” lifestyle. Care is delivered in a comfortable and positive environment with special attention to safety measures. Our “Home Within a Home” model means all care and services put the Resident’s individual needs and wishes first.
Our interdisciplinary care team of physicians, nurses, social workers, therapists, dining and recreation staff work with each Resident and their family to enhance the person’s experience at every level. While our innovative Tapestry Program, for those with Alzheimer's or Dementia is not offered at Natick, it is available at our Beaumont locations in Northbridge, Westborough and Worcester.
Beaumont’s Restorative Care Program offers Residents specific activities that support individual life skills and functional mobility every day. Residents on a restorative program are monitored by the team members, who respond to any changes in a Resident’s condition, making adjustments for needs and wishes. As with other situations, Beaumont embraces Resident and caregiver input and participation in this regard.
Services and Amenities:
- A home-like atmosphere
- Medical management by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant
- On-site nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Medication management, monitoring and administration
- Physical, occupational and speech language therapies available as an additional charge
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Balanced, therapeutic meals and snacks
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Participation in social and recreational activities