Three Vision Drive, Route 9W
Natick, MA 01760
Just a few steps to see if our program suits your needs.
- Visit the Center for a tour
- Fill out an application
- Have the client’s primary care physician fill out a medical report
- Submit insurance verification if necessary
- Optional visit by the Center director or social worker at the client’s home to become more familiar with the client’s interests and needs
- Begin attending the Center!
We accept private payment, Springwell and BayPath Elder Services, MassHealth and Long-Term Care Insurance*
*Coverage begins following a probationary period as required by your insurance carrier. However, clients must pay privately and accept reimbursement from that carrier afterward.
Private Long-Term Care Insurance policies sometimes include Adult Day Health services. Please refer to your policy for details regarding Adult Day Health coverage.
MassHealth/Medicaid will cover 100% of the cost of Adult Day Health services after the individual has been screened by Baypath or Springwell Elder Services.
BayPath and Springwell Elder Services can help defer the cost for those who are not MassHealth/Medicaid eligible. For more information, please call BayPath at (508) 573-7200 and Springwell at (617) 926-4100.